Friday, September 14, 2007

D.B.Y. EXCLUSIVE FROM BOBBIE O'SHEA!!

I want to shout out the Gin Mill bar at 442 Amsterdam Ave between 81st & 82nd St's. They have good wings and a helluva happy hour. 11-8 half price 7 days a week. While I’m giving out love, let me also big up to all the teachers, who have introduced me to the Mill and how to get super drunk on a Wednesday night. Now who says teachers don’t do shit? To all my party goers this weekend, if you come upon a teacher during one of your adventures buy them a nice stiff drink. Remember they can handle their liqs and any person who can hold down a class of 30 off-the-chain badasses on a daily basis, needs a little appreciation. So show some love and Don’t Bullshit yourself…

Bobbi O’Shea

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good looking on the shout out.