Friday, October 5, 2007

TYLER PERRY'S PREMIERE - "WHY DID I GET MARRIED?"

Last night was the the premiere of Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married" at the Hollywood Cinerama Dome. Janet was looking FIERCE!! Movie opens in theatres October 12th. Check it out!





And the Jacko's were there to support...Tito & Jermaine reppin for their lil sis!!!




Jilly from Philly ....so sophisticada!!!


ANTM Eva Pigford def got this model thing down...


But this dress reminds me of a Coors lite promo girl!! LOL


Still doin her thing though!


Vanessa Williams rocking that silver too...where u been girl?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Get the most effective bets in gucci luggage by on the net acquire.
The faux watches are obtainable extensively above the Web.

What much more can you ask for from the on the web keep you can have faith in?
They are generated in distinctive types,
hues and resources.

my site: http://www.gutchibaggujp.com